Friday 5 August 2011

[TRIP] Back to Van City

And so, my time in Whistler has come to an end. I had a really fantastic time! And I'm so glad I got to see all the great Whistlerites again! It as a great vacation. I'm now back in Vancouver, only until Sunday, for my cousins wedding. It's pretty exciting stuff, I get to see some cousins I haven't seen in a while, dress up, and have some more fun! Today, we went shopping of course. I got a great new dress, pants, shirt (which I will share with you soon!) as well as these great shoes from Aldo. I like them because the heel isn't to to high, as I'm already quite tall.



And THEN! (click Read More for the rest!)

I was in The Bay, and they had a Nars counter, with the great bright pink lipstick I tried a few weeks ago! I went up to the lady and said "I have this lipstick, but forgot it at home! I have a dinner tonight, is it alright if I use it?" And she did. HOURRAY! I should probably ACTUALLY purchase it soon...


I also got that cute scarf from H&M that I twisted into a cute headscarf (yes I know, I said cute twice....shh).
And THEEEN! My brother had gotten a new dress shirt and some suspenders, and gave them a try...



No comments:

Post a Comment