Wednesday 3 August 2011

[STREET STYLE] Whistler


Although it's more "Village Style".... Anyway! Today I finally kicked myself in the butt and went and took some photos of the great style some of the ladies have in Whistler! Aside from the mountain bikers, downhill riders, and the very outdoors-y clothing style most people have here, there are many girls who step it up a notch and I would consider Fashionistas. I noticed a lot of loosely fitting, light coloured tops, and many dresses.  Here are some of the looks I liked best!





I loved this look because of the boots! I miss mine!





Their father said "told you you looked like people from Whistler!" as I took the photo.


This is my friend Hilary, she had just finished work.




Like mother, like daughter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment