Wednesday 2 May 2012

[FASHION] Summer Lovin'

Slowly but surely, the temperature is getting warmer! Soon it'll be summer, and we can enjoy the nice hot sun, late night walks, and just being outside. I thought I'd do a post on some summer pieces I'd like to add to my wardrobe! But unfortunately cannot afford being on a student budget...hopefully I'll have a job soon? And will be able to update my wardrobe! Here are some fun summer ideas!


Lightweight tops are definitely a necessity for summer! But I'm also a denim lover, so I'll still be making exceptions. If you haven't noticed, I am a button up addict! Always so flattering. 

1. Silk Shirt with Applique - $69.90 - Zara
2. Laced Tail Blouse - $47.38 - Nasty Gal
3. Stella Shell Blouse - $110 - Aritzia
4. Racer Back Denim Shirt - $39 - Urban Outfitters


So this is really just a list of garments that I really like...I'm not following any particular trend. I should do some sort of post for that in the future maybe. I'll be sure to get to that. So these are three dresses that I really love! That dress on the far right, I was about to order, but then discovered they only size large left. I was rather upset. I thought it was an interesting dress, unlike any other. Hopefully it will come back in a medium!

1. Embroidered Dress - $69.90 - Zara
2. Banded Colourblock Dress - $27.90 - Forever21
3. Sasa Sparkle Dress - $46.98 - Nasty Gal


I saw this bolo tie last time I was at Topshop, and now I really regret not getting it. It's marvellous! And a good twist to a regular necklace. As for the Comme des Garçons coin purse...I just really need a new coin purse. The one I use now, I use as my wallet, and it's getting pretty icky. I love this one! Perfect for the neon trend. 

Triangle Bolo Tie Necklace - about $16 - Topshop
House of Harlow 1960 Star Stud Earrings - $56.51 - Shopbop
Comme des Garçons Embossed Leather Coin Purse - $100 - Net a Porter

No comments:

Post a Comment