Sunday 13 May 2012

[OUTFIT] Make a Wish and SNAP

So this outfit is a little Aritzia filled...but shmeh! I like it. I got these clothes last Thursday when shopping with my mom. I saw these pants, and had to try them on! This style of pant has never really looked good on me until I tried these ones on. They are the absolute most comfortable pant next to sweatpants. Best part? Surprisingly not too pricey! With everything at Aritzia with a bit of a gasping price point, I was surprised at the price of these ones. Definitely check them out if you're ever in Aritzia, they come in all sorts of colours, and they're great for summer!



Trying to do a twirly



Sweater/Cardigan - TNA from Aritzia
Tank top - Talula from Aritzia
Pants - Talula from Aritzia
Shoes - Steve Madden
Necklace - Marc by Marc Jacobs

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable look, glad that I found your blog on lookbook!
    kisses
    Elena
    http://dcinstyle.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete