Thursday 7 June 2012

[BEAUTY] Every Day Makeup



I wanted to do a quick compilation of the makeup products I use on a day to day basis...unless I'm lazy (like today) and go completely makeup-less. I'm sorry this is a little wordy...but take a look!

1. CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion - $15.00 to $37.00 Sephora or Shoppers Drug Mart
My skin gets very dry, winter and summer! I hate having that tight feeling, and I usually peel a lot around my chin. This moisturizer does the trick! I always moisturize before applying any makeup. I've been using it for years now, and I would not trade it for anything else.


2. SEPHORA COLLECTION Lasting and Perfecting Corrector - $17.00 Sephora
After applying my moisturizer, I like to use this to cover up any little blemish or red spot. I use the lightest one, being I'm so pale...

3. BENEFIT COSMETICS 'Hello Flawless!' in Honey - $34.00 Sephora or Shoppers Drug Mart
I don't like the wear foundation, it's too heavy! So I just stick to a powder. The first time I got this one I happened to be in Spain, and my other powder was too light for my tanning skin, so I had to get a darker one. I've used the same colour ever since though! Because instead of using bronzer in the winter, I can just use this and it gives me a little extra colour. 

4. NARS Blush in Orgasm - $28.00 Sephora
Despite having a colour name that might make up giggle, Orgasm by Nars is the perfect blush! It works for every skin tone, as well as for day or night. It adds just the right amount of pink to brighten up your cheeks.

5. SEPHORA COLLECTION Long-Lasting Eye Liner - $14.00 Sephora
I've tried other liquid liners, but I've always liked this one. I don't really like spending a lot of money on liquid liner (because they can dry out quickly sometimes) so I like to stick to the Sephora brand. I like it especially because the brush is still quite flexible, compared others I've tried that have a stiff end. It's easier to do the cat eye flick when it's more flexible.

6. COVERGIRL LashBlast Fusion Mascara - about $8.00 Shoppers Drug Mart
After applying my Illegal Length mascara (#7), I like to add a coat of LashBlast Fusion to add a little thickness to my lashes. I've been using LashBlast for a while now, and it never lets me down. Always a good option, and at a good price.

7. MAYBELLINE Illegal Length Mascara - about $7.00 Shoppers Drug Mart
I got this mascara for free while checking out Toronto Fashion Week in March, and thought I'd try it out. The first couple of times I used it, I didn't really like it. It was really shiny. But after a few uses, it got better. I always use waterproof mascara, it's so much easier to take off!

No comments:

Post a Comment