Tuesday 7 August 2012

[OUTFIT] Osheyoshiaga 2012

I was in Montreal on Friday to hit up Osheaga. Florence + The Machine was playing Friday, and I ABSOLUTELY had to see it. And it was amazing, I almost cried of joy. Florence is just so lovely. I also got to check out Birdy Nam Nam, MGMT and Justice. There were lots more people playing, but it's hard to check them all out. Anyway, so I ordered this dress off of Nasty Gal a couple weeks before, and I had my fingers crossed so hard that it would come in time for the festival. Luckily, Thursday after work as I check the mail, it's there! It was a huge sigh of relief. I love it so much! The oversize fit, and the simplicity of the shape. The added neon green dots add that little pizazz!





I was having a little too much fun twirling hehe.

Dress - Nasty Gal
Boots - Aldo
Bracelet - The Ropes from Viens avec moi

2 comments:

  1. This dress is really really pretty and looks great on you!!! Matches those boots really well :)

    thisishearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh this dress is so nice! On my wishlist of things I cannot afford now!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete