Tuesday 30 October 2012

[BEAUTY] Sephora Finds

Now, I've noticed that most of my posts these past few months have just been outfit posts. I've got to remember to mix it up every once in a while! I was a Sephora today to pick up some lashes for my costume, but I also browsed around for a little while. I found this compact blush and bronzer on sale for $9. I'm not much of a bronzer wearer, but I really liked the colour of the blush. For $9, I thought it was still worth it. (Sorry it's kind of hard to tell what the colours are really...I have really poor lighting, and I couldn't get it right). I also just grabbed a new bottle of Oscar Blandi's dry shampoo. If you don't know about it, I definitely recommend it! Especially now having bangs, when they get a little greaser, but not ready for a full wash, this stuff does the trick.



No comments:

Post a Comment